Find the answers to the most Frequently Asked Questions regarding our Administration procedures. Please contact us if you need any further information.
1. Can a policy be reinstated after cancellation has taken effect?
No. Tradewise are unable to reinstate any policy after cancellation has taken effect.
2. What procedure do you have in place for issuing a continuation cover note?
Continuation cover notes are issued automatically and will be sent prior to the expiry of the current cover note, providing the policy is not due for cancellation.
3. When will we get the certificate?
The certificate will be issued and sent within 1 week of when our file is complete.
4. Can the broker use telephone declaration for no claims bonus?
No, this has to come from the client's previous insurer and must include the client's name, policy number, expiry date, number of years claim free and details of any claims.
5. Can the brokers use their own additional drivers form?
No, in all cases we would require our own forms to be completed.
6. What details are needed to add a vehicle for the MID?
We require the make, model, GVW, est. value, full registration number and date purchased/sold.
7. Will you accept change of vehicle details direct from the insured for MID purposes?
8. What is the minimum premium in order for the client to pay by Direct Debit with Tradewise?
The minimum premium is £500. Please refer to the Credit Control Section for more information.
9. Do you have a minimum adjustment premium?
Yes, £50 + IPT
10. Is there a charge when a duplicate certificate is requested?
11. What level of support is necessary for a new account?
Each individual enquiry is dealt with on its individual merits
12. How does the direct debit work?
Please refer to the Credit Control Section for more information
Our innovative market leading Motor Trade Insurance policy is designed for Road Risks cover only.Read more
Our Commercial Vehicle insurance product is only available from a limited number of Tradewise brokers.Read more
Online quotes and admin for
MID update system for Motor TradersLOG ON